To assist in the preparation of meals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in meal preparation
• Prepares salad bar area and self-serve counter
• Assists in food/container sanitation and food temperature procedures
• Keeps food temperature control and food sample registers
• Assists in general housekeeping duties
• Follows all company ** EHS policies and other safety precautions within the work area
• Compliance with ** EHS policies and procedures
• Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Record Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor I applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of basic food preparation and processing
• Knowledge of food handling and hygiene procedures
• Knowledge of Meal Preparation Tool (components and portions)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Junior High School Diploma
• Two years experience in food preparation in manufacturing environment
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.