Responsible for processing facility work requests and purchasing materials required to complete work requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Process facility work requests and assign work requests to appropriate members of Facilities Support Team.
· Coordinate all maintenance work requests to include preventive maintenance, equipment record files, time records, and
instrument calibration documentation.
· Quote components and services for the Facilities department determining favorable purchases for Jabil.
· Purchase materials necessary to perform work requests, to replenish routine House Keeping, EHS and maintenance supplies through the use of purchase orders and AMEX.
· Optimize order management process to ensure effective communication with suppliers.
· Monitor and continuously improve supplier’s delivery and quality performance.
· Address and resolve recurring or critical issues by utilizing corrective action tools and additional resources.
· Provide documentation to accounting to establish new vendors.
· Support Accounts Payable in resolving invoice discrepancies.
· Research and communicate with vendors for the purchase of supplies and equipment necessary for the Facilities Support
· Track labor and material costs for department personnel and subcontractor labor.
· Maintain Facilities Maintenance Management software.
· Hire contract vendors to perform special skilled work and make sure invoices are paid on a timely basis.
· Review and sign invoices.
· Manage Non-disclosure, W-9 and certificates of liability insurance for contractors.
· Manage the vehicle licensing, elevator certifications and other requirements for equipment across the campus.
· Act as the point of contact for vendors and sales representatives for the Facilities Department.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· 2-5 years of similar experience; or a combination of relevant education/training and experience.
· Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.