The Logistics Analyst is responsible for analyzing data and processes to identify opportunities for improvement to Jabil’s internal business units and external customers. Core to this role is being a part of a team that manages Jabil’s solutions which give customers, business units and functional areas visibility, insight, analytics, and decision input in the areas of End to End Visibility, Logistics Analytics, Supply & Demand, Logistics Operations, Consumer Intelligence, and Supplier Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyze data to determine opportunities and recommend improvements.
· Assist in the development of Jabil Logistics Solutions.
· Use root cause analysis to understand and make recommendations for resolution.
· Evaluate processes within Jabil’s Logistics organization to identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
· Develop and generate reports to support Jabil’s internal business units and external customers.
· Ensure process synergies across Workcells in the Business Unit.
· Compile data and other information into clear, organized reports and communicate it to cross-functional teams and customers.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, volume, financial metrics, rate, ratio, and to draw and interpret graphs.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and integration specifications.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to read and understand visual aids.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and achieve results.This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.