Review and provide both legal and business advice for a variety of corporate and business matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Some ability to work independently, professional presence, ability to identify and escalate issues as
· Works on projects of increasing complexity, advises clients within guidance.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include:
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
· Good oral and written communication, good judgment, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate the ability to work in a changing, fast-paced, and energetic environment.
· Strong work ethic, motivated and self-starter, ability to resolve conflict, business acumen with a business-oriented approach to problem-solving, ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
· Graduate of an ABA or foreign equivalent law school, member of a bar in good standing, eligible to practice law in the jurisdiction.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.