Actively supporting the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks. Accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
· Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
· Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
· Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
· Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
· Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
· Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
· Properly disposes scrap components.
· Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
· Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
· Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Basic reading and writing skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak and communicate effectively.
Basic math skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Reaching, bending, and lifting up to 50 lbs. may be necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s workstation is located in the stockroom or on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.