Radius Innovation & Development is searching for a Digital Lead who is passionate about leading project teams, adept at creating innovative digital solutions and experiences. This position will report to the Director of Innovation.
WHY JOIN US:
Radius is the innovation consulting arm of Jabil, the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider in the world. Together we are the only end-to-end innovation consulting business committed to solving our clients' toughest challenges.
With the multi-disciplinary strengths of strategists, researchers, human factors specialists, designers, and conceptual engineers, we help clients identify as well as capitalize on the next game-changing opportunity – through experiences and products designed to win. We can be best described as change agents, entrepreneurial professionals backed by a large, established Fortune 100 organization.
WHAT YOU ARE:
We are looking for a strong lead to help build out our Digital offering. We are looking for someone who can inspire fellow researchers and designers and lead with both empathy and conviction for the people we design for. You have a passion for solving complex problems and driving digital/customer solutions. As Digital Lead, you will play a crucial role throughout the entire project process — using research to inspire our design teams, inform better prototypes, and elevate the perspective of our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for shaping digital solutions and properly scoping engagements, establishing project charters and project team organization;
- Serve as an expert digital consultant leading Digital Business Transformation initiatives and producing relevant deliverables;
- Translate user experience strategies into beautifully designed, tangible on-screen experiences;
- Serve as the client engagement lead, responsible for digital and customer engagement strategies and program roadmaps;
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities, and challenges of our client's industries;
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth;
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to deliver results as we scale our team.
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Leading the transition from the sales process to the delivery phase;
- Understand the full end-end product cycle, from product vision/strategy, user experience design through development and release;
- Align with Senior Leadership to co-develop / lead account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction;
- Support sales / pre-sales activities by assessing digital, innovation & design opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close new deals;
- Directly manage designers, researchers, strategists, and CX consultants understanding their professional ambitions, guiding their careers, and growing their skills;
- build connections with other team members, assign mentors, and share work between studios.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 8+ years of qualitative research experience, with solid experience in Healthcare, ideally in a consulting environment;
- Passion for leading teams and teaching others about digital solutions;
- Awareness of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends – with a focus on digital;
- Skilled in areas of consumer/user research and analysis, personas and customer journeys, ideation and brainstorming techniques, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation;
- Skilled in developing requirements, developing architecture, navigation and wireframes, and producing low and high fidelity prototypes;
- Strong design skills specifically in embedded UI’s with experience in standalone (apps/web) UI a bonus;
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker;
- Strong digital knowledge or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management, and product development;
- Track record of leading and managing teams;
- Strong presentation skills with a creative and compelling storytelling style;
- Business and consulting savvy, with an ability to think strategically;
- Innate curiosity, and a passion for telling compelling human stories;
This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.