Participate in validating various new products, qualifying new products and related design changes; ensure the overall quality of the products and minimize validation escapes to customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create validation testing schedule, perform tests and report test results to ensure that they meet hardware design specification;
- Ensure the validation task be finished timely, improving the test efficiency and automating the test execution;
- Assists in performing DFMEAs (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for products under development.
- Be Responsible for reviewing hardware specification, project planning, destination & version, works closely with Design Engineers to obtain specifications and samples of new parts, builds test jig for sample tests, performs component analysis and records findings to ensure that components meet specifications;
- Develop test cases, failure analysis on defective product or components, root cause analysis and initiate corrective action.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Experience in reliability calculation
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.