Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and installs programs.
Support the launching of new products / new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Write programs that involve formatted output and basic reporting.
• Prepare technical specifications and test plans.
• Develop/maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
• Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
• Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and
modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
• Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
• Participate in roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
• Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned
project plans and schedules.
• Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
• Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues.
• Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
• Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities
or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are
“best in field”.
• Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout
the Jabil organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and
proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent external work experience
or equivalent formal training in related duties. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* 3 years of experience with:
Visual Studio, C#, C++, ASP.NET().1
.NET y .NETCore
SQL Server 2014
* Nice if knows about:
SQL Server Integration Services
Amazon Web Services
Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages. Ability to read and comprehend
simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively
present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision using PC monitor, and reading of a variety of
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. Noise level
in employee’s primary workstation is usually low to moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.