Develop and participate in Global team of Commodity Managers to ensure excellence. Drive technical excellence within the commodity Management Team by developing tools, metrics and strategies that meet the business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop, implement and measure a Regional Business plan that fully meets the needs of our business sectors (i.e. commodity strategies, supply base development, Regional infrastructure, price management etc.)
· Demonstrate expertise in assigned commodities and fully competent in all aspects of supply chain Management including commodities not directly assigned.
· Develop a Regional Commodity infrastructure that supports Jabil’s business and growth plans.
· Develop, monitor and implement Regional Commodity Strategies
· Develop the supply base to exceed the goals and objectives of Jabil and the supply chain management team
· Market Jabil’s Supply Chain Management expertise both internally and externally
· Define; Develop and implement supply chain models to meet Jabil’s business needs.
· Analyze market conditions and implement supply chain strategies to assure best in class supply and price competition.
· Be a leader in ensuring that Jabil maximizes our purchase leverage for the best total cost of ownership
· Influence Jabil’s current and potential new customers
· Develop effective relationships with Business Unit Management to ensure that Supply Chain Management is fully involved with new business opportunities.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new, innovative and entrepreneurial ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in class.”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
· Ensure the efficient and timely exchange of knowledge and information within the Jabil Corporation to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality).
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Adhere to Jabil Corporate Ethics policy, behave accordingly.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management or related field preferred; and 5 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In depth Commercial, Technical & Quality knowledge of Major mechanical Plastics, Stamping and Die Casting
Mature working knowledge of IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 Quality systems requirements & AIAG Core tools
Experience working directly within OEM or Tier 1 Automotive Metals Supply Chain Management with proven execution to identify and develop supply chain solutions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.