Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) Ireland, Blanchardstown Dublin 15, are looking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the HR Team. This role can be a part-time position of 20 hours per week and start and finish times are flexible / full-time position of 39 hours per week.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with hiring managers and potential new hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Key Responsibilities and End Results:
- Research, source, and screen viable candidate’s applications using a variety of recruitment and sourcing methods to include professional networking, and CV search utilizing various methods (e.g., various job boards, internal database searches, networking, referrals, online searches, posting open positions, user/technical forums, Boolean search, etc.…) for job openings at Jabil.
- Management of full life-cycle management of the talent acquisition process, from candidate attraction through to offer management within the parameters of the headcount budget.
- Providing an outstanding applicant experience and a thorough in-depth assessment via competency interviewing and providing timely feedback to candidates.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each job/position’s requirements.
- Strive to ensure a strong focus on Diversity and Inclusion at all stages of our recruitment process.
- Design and implement robust online and offline structures to support talent attraction, using market knowledge to engage with active and non-active talent.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their needs and desired profiles.
- Drive our employer brand, implementing candidate attraction campaigns throughout the year.
- Identify top talent via direct channels, social media, web sourcing and talent mapping.
- Manage recruitment for summer internship, university work placement and TY programmers in collaboration with the Learning & Development Specialist.
- Prepare and support external and internal candidates for interviewing with hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, including job boards, niche sites, and social networking sites to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to promote the Jabil brand.
- Comply and follow all policies and procedures within the site.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be able to foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven services to internal customers.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR partners.
- Computer literate with intermediate / Advanced MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on both nationally and internationally.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent discipline preferred. May substitute experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in either in-house or agency in full end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems is essential, preferably Workday.
- Good knowledge of recruitment analytics and their use in the Recruitment environment.
- Experience of recruiting across a broad range of disciplines is highly advantageous.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Experience in electronic manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Experience in leading process improvements / lean manufacturing activities in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.