(1) Draft, negotiate and review a broad range of commercial contracts and corporate documents.
(2) Provide interpretation of statutes, regulations and legal procedures.
(3) Conduct legal research.
(4) Manage outside counsel.
(5) Interact with and support various in-house clients across the company, especially in the Latin America region.
(6) Provide creative and practical legal and commercial advice and counsel to business clients on an array of business and legal /contractual issues while coordinating with other Legal team members and stakeholders as necessary.
(7) Scope special projects and processes and set and manage timelines with limited supervision.
(8)May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
(1) Verbal and written Spanish and English language proficiency required. In this role English is a key skill, you will need to be able to read and write contracts in English. Portuguese language proficiency is a plus
(2) Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
(3) Graduate of an ABA or foreign equivalent law school, member of a bar in good standing, eligible to practice law in jurisdiction. Works on projects of increasing complexity, advises clients within guidance.
(4) Good oral and written communication, good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to work in a changing, fast paced, and energetic environment.
(5) Strong work ethic, motivated and self-starter, ability to resolve conflict, business acumen with business-oriented approach to problem solving, ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
(6) Ability to travel
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.