Develops new material-processing technical plan. Schedules required equipment and new processes by integrating chemical and diversified materials. Conducts professional test technologies to ensure new product research and development results in line with company goals and meets customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· According to Business Unit requirements, proposes new product ideas to satisfy customer’s needs.
· Implements and controls new technology development projects to achieve expected goals.
· Evaluates new production processes, and sets up best formula for mass production.
· Defines sustainable development to collect new chemical and new material, to improve quality and quantity of developing projects.
· Formulates testing equipment and standards to ensure quality of products.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Senior knowledge of chemistry, and chemical examination theory.
· Senior knowledge of organic and inorganic material theory.
· Skilled in various analysis, equipment operation, and results analysis.
· Ability to operate material-processing equipment(s), and analyze testing results.
· Capable of planning various experiments.
a. 學歷: 大學以上(具碩、博士學位佳)。
b. 科系: 化工/化學/材料相關科系。
c. 經歷: 至少滿一年以上工作資歷。
d. 特質: 善於團隊合作，亦可獨立作業。
e. 領域: 具備高分子結晶、膠體化學合成專長者優先考慮。
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.