Implements new processes including new material development, characterization, and production. Ensures new product research and development results are in line with company goals and meets customer needs. Utilizes state of the art equipment to carry out experiments to create, analyze, and scale new materials according to test plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follows program schedule to develop new materials including chemical intermediates, polymers, and polymer composites.
· Develop and document new processes for production and form factor conversion of new materials.
· Utilizes statistical methods and data analysis tools to make informed decisions and streamline developments.
· Collects, analyzes and summarizes yield rate of equipment and related experimental data to ensure production equipment runs efficiently and effectively.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficient knowledge of chemistry and materials science.
· Familiar with the production of devices and/or equipment.
· Skilled in various analysis, equipment operation, and results analysis.
· Proficient knowledge of organic and inorganic material theory.
· Ability to operate material processing equipment and analyze testing results.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.