Wet-End Pulp Lead Operator is responsible for loading recipe to the pulping system and ensuring TPM pulping system is running properly to produce paper bottles. This Wet-End Operator is responsible for working with the Dry End Operator to ensure the material loaded for the job being produced. It is also this individual’s responsibility to work with other Operators and Engineers to ensure raw material is staged and prepared for the next batch to be produced. Below is a general job description. However, this job may include additional duties, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete job set-up tasks per operating instructions on the TPM pulping machine.
• Control TPM pulping machine using computer and manual controls.
• Inspect and screen raw material to ensure consistent quality and remove defective material as needed.
• Ensure the machine is set up for the proper product requirement.
• Monitor thermoformers to ensure material is flowing properly at the correct consistency.
• Load the necessary raw material.
• Perform in process inspections as needed
• Monitor and control the pulp temperature
• Notify supervisor of defective raw material, equipment, tools, or other conditions which hinder assembly process.
• Perform general clean-up tasks to keep work area clean and free of excess debris.
• Maintain personal work area and follow all required PPE and GMP policies
Maintain proper chemical controls to ensure quality pulp is being produced
Measure Freeness and consistency to ensure proper vacuum times
Other tasks as required to maintain plant operations
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.