Utilize currently defined asset reconfiguration process to plan and implement projects to meet Quality, Customer Service, Rapid Transfer Implementation, and Business; Ensure effective utilization of business systems and global functions; Provide strong connectivity with existing core business processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Incorporate project planning, management and execution
• Drive capital, customer service, quality and cost excellence
• Ensure implementation that delivers effective customer service, quality, cost and inventory results
• Incorporate six sigma methodologies and project management excellence methodologies in a LEAN environment.
• Ensure Valuing People through clear goals and objectives for team, development and succession planning (roll-on and roll-off)
• Know & follow Jabil policies & procedures & assure that direct reports know & follow Jabil policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
• Complete training in area of responsibility & assure that direct reports are trained in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures.
• Complete required periodic re-training & assure that required periodic re-training takes place for direct reports in areas such as safety and environmental including Compliance Wire system.
• Set standards for safe behavior. Recognize & reward safe behavior in others.
• Ensure that direct reports employ safe practices. Enforce safety policies & procedures.
• Evaluate staff member’s safety performance & insure that safety is a part of each direct report’s GPMS
• Directly supervise project associates and work stream leaders & possibly technicians/clerks.
• Provide direct reports with support & direction in meeting their work objectives
• Utilize performance measurement system & provide feedback to direct reports
• Recommend & implement employee development programs to increase department associate capabilities
• Identify assembly and special manufacturing processes and risks for all projects that may apply. Some activities (not inclusive) would be: assembly process development, equipment and gaging strategies, building “assembly lessons learned” into the process, LEAN design, capacity analysis, data collection strategy,
• Assure assembly equipment needs are identified and communicated to the development team. Identify risks and work with the team to assure mitigations are complete prior to launch.
• Perform capacity analysis for the assembly site to assure all equipment and space considerations are included within the development process.
• Accountable for assuring the “launch execution logistics” are seamless. This includes component flow into the manufacturing plant (from supplier, through inspection, customs, inventory, etc.) and product flow through the manufacturing sites for all test builds and pilots.
• Manage ISO (International Organization for Standardization) management responsibilities in addition to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) / ISO knowledge
• Commit to, support of & conformance with EMS (Environmental Management System) requirements & procedures
• Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job IS directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Demonstrated exceptional leadership and management skills and an understanding of business beyond core functional expertise
• Demonstrated experience working globally, strong team leadership skills for multi-regional project team.
• Demonstrated strong oral presentation skills to senior management.
• Working knowledge and experience of process validations: IQ/OQ/PQ
• Understanding of risk analysis
• Strong project management skills
• Personal computer software – Windows: word processing, project planning, presentation, e-mail, flow charts & spreadsheet software
• Jabil information systems, including, but not limited to: EnterPrise One (E1), Epicenter, Etq, , CATSWEB and Webex Conferencing.
• Engineering analysis & statistical software experience is desirable
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum BS in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering.
• Masters degree in business or engineering desirable.
• Black Belt Certification desirable (in Design Excellence, 6 Sigma or Lean)
• 10+ years in Manufacturing and/or Logistics for health care industry required
• Process Excellence experience or certification preferred
• 10+ years of demonstrated leadership in manufacturing operations/or Logistics for health care industry required.
• Experience to include, but not limited to: process & equipment engineering, process validation, change management & material control / management
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.