Responsible for materials professionals within a workcell or site which may include analysts, buyers, planners and supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads and administrates the Materials Analysis teams for a Site.
· May lead a group of professional analysts in Purchasing, Inventory control, Planning and configuration Management Support.
· Supervises the data management process.
· Leads cross-functional assignments and projects.
· Works with site management to develop organizational objectives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Materials Logistics Management or Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
· 3 to 5 years related Materials Experience or 6 to 8 years supervisory experience.
· Advanced PC Skills with knowledge in Jabil's software packages.
· APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.