Has responsibility for providing various expediting, administrative and data entry support to workcell procurement team(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists in maintaining the manufacturing system with accurate and timely data.
· Utilizes system reports to contact supply base to obtain commit dates for open purchase orders.
· Expedites open purchase orders, and amends commit dates in SAP for commit date accuracy to include updating Hot Sheet for timely receipt into the building.
· Maintains component order parameters as well as any data integrity updates based on supplier responses.
· Assists in clearing of receiving and QC problem shelves by obtaining problem data and potentially RMA authorization from the supply base.
· Provides supply base with weekly open order report to ensure overall accuracy.
· Provides assistance to buyers by sending faxes and running workcell specific reports as needed.
· Occasionally inputs purchase orders as described by Planner/Buyers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.