Lead the operation of the back end of the manufacturing line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate with Manufacturing Supervisor and organize line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
· Ensure work meets or exceeds Jabil workmanship standards and monitor the CIQ system closely in order to fix repetitive and recognized problems immediately.
· Minimize changeover times through organized and well-planned changeovers.
· Minimize excess material on floor; ensure proper stock and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
· Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
· Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes.
· Notify Manufacturing Supervisor immediately regarding all employee problems, concerns and recommendations.
· Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
· Ensure line personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
· Motivate and challenge all line members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
· Track production and ensure all deadlines and schedules are met.
· Review all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
· Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma or equivalent required and two to six years experience in a relevant Jabil production position; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing strongly preferred.
Handling more of the technical information flow, also will be needed on lines
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.