Provide technical leadership for enterprise information technology efforts, including the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Provide solutions to technical issues, and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. Technical Lead will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
· Works with functional managers to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
· Works with functional manager to review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participate in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
· Plan and oversee the development and support of specific IT areas and systems
· Plan and direct activities related to introducing new services, products and processes
· Coordinate technical tasks and work effort
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Lead technical teams
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Contributes in defining new business requirements.
· Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
· Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team.
· Align solutions within the overall IT strategy.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
· Implement project management methodologies to ensure project success
· Prepare and utilize project plans for significant IT development, enhancement and maintenance efforts
· Develop and direct activities to increase systems and application availability
· Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and IT management
· Communicate regularly with internal and external customers
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
- Fluent in business processes and best practices.
- Hands-on experience in developing from scratch SAPUI5 / Fiori applications.
- UI5 development on WEB IDE; source code versioning via usage of Git repository.
- Experience building role-based groups and catalogs for the Fiori Launchpad.
- Experience with HANA SQL script and developing complex SQL’s, stored procedures. HANA Modelling and understanding security features.
- Experience developing CDS views, ODATA services.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience of Object Oriented ABAP.
- ABAP Webdynpro Model View Controllers (MVC) architecture, and ABAP objects design patterns.
- Must have proved experience in building integrations around SAP R/3 suite of products using Cross Application (ALE/EDI/IDOC/BAPI’s/SAP Proxies) modules.
- Good experience on development and modification of forms (Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Adobe forms).
- Should have expertise in developing ABAP RICEFs (Reports/ALV Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, workflows and Enhancements, Forms).
- Hands on experience in developing objects in various SAP modules SD, MM, FI-CO, HR and PP modules.
- Worked extensively on Enhancement techniques like User exits, Customer Exits, Implicit and Explicit Enhancements, BADIs, BTE and VOFM routines.
- Must have expertise of performance tuning, testing and optimization of objects. Should have worked on SQL trace, Runtime analysis and SCI.
- Experience in applying SAP OSS Notes to solve issues.
- Expertise in Data Migrations/Conversions, Data Loads using LSMW, BDC Programming on Call transaction and Session method.
- Should have good working knowledge on ABAP dictionary tools like Tables, Data Elements, Domains, Views, Structures, Search Help, and Lock Objects, search help.
- Excellent Debugging, Troubleshooting, Tracing and Performance Tuning Skills.
- Should be able to coordinate between the onsite team and the offshore teams.
- Must have experience in Design, development and modification of Dialog Programs (Module pool programming), Menu Painter Table maintenance, Complex custom transactions etc. Knowledge of SPAU and SPDD.
- Should have experience in SAP End to End implementation, roll-out, production support, enhancement and upgrade projects.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
Expert in Functional spec review, Technical spec preparation, Unit testing, bug fixing, peer code review Integration support, UAT support and support during Hyper Care period.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience
- Strong attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems OR equivalent external work experience.
- Minimum Six (6) to eight (8) years work-related experience required in information technology or a relevant Jabil IT position
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.