Candidate will have:
- Advanced analytical skills, including Prescriptive, Predictive and Preventive Analytics.
- Demonstrate ability to build and leverage partnerships, implement change and manage projects.
- Advanced PC skills, analytics, Minitab, and Data visualization.
- Knowledge and proven experience R or Python
- Must be adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, company divisions and internal hierarchies
- Lead multiple cross-functional projects with broad in-depth knowledge of various functions within Quality Engineering to optimize complex large-scale projects
- Function as Program manager for Quality Engineering initiatives such as eSPC, eFMEA, Digitized Control Plans with cross functional cooperation with IT, Engineering and Operations
- Completes Proof-of-Concept (POC) for FoF and New technologies (e.g. eSPC, eFMEA integration, Industry 4.0 initiatives)
- Provides feedback to the FoF organization on skills, processes, equipment and technology needs
- Determines feasibility of site best practice initiatives and assists to establish deployment plan across organization
- Demonstrates the most effective execution of projects for GQ Quality engineering.
- Establishes and implements metrics that measure project performance.
- Tracks resource usage and ensures the optimized usage.
- Ensures accurate status reporting of all projects and programs.
- Ensures measurable metrics are developed for the program, and that they align to the program objectives.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service. Anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer impacting issues a priority.
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management (e.g. CpK improvement, variation reduction, Yield improvement and Scrap reduction as a result of eSPC implementation.
- Works closely with stakeholders and management to stay informed of important project information to evaluate and measure program effectiveness and impact on the business
- Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
- Maintains grade and quality of milestones and deliverables within defined and agreed upon program requirements.
- Implements engagement model with key stakeholders to manage expectations, drive decision making, resolve issues, and course correction (as necessary) to meet program goals.
- May oversee the direction of multiple programs
- Works with IT, Operations, Engineering and Product/Application Owners to secure and align cross-functional, cross-domain delivery teams to deliver programs.
- Manages stakeholder communication regarding Release Plans and Release deliveries. Ensures regular, active communication with adjacent programs and external stakeholders globally.
- Identifies program impediments and guides proper escalation to individuals/groups as needed.
- Responsible for program planning and scheduling, including the timing and resources required to deliver upon key milestones /deliverables and the implications from key interdependencies.
- Conducts project assessments to evaluate overall program performance and risks.
- Support & collaborate with Data Scientist in the implementation of Predictive Analytics as it relates to manufacturing process improvements and Customer Warranty cost reduction.
- Lead as Subject Matter Expert in all global & regional Quality systems and applications (APQP, MSA, Minitab, eFMEA, eSPC, 8D, RCA, and Problem Solving)
- Support development of global QE systems and applications to be globally required
- Provides expert advice to create training, capability development and SME education
- Support key Quality Engineering metrics for assigned customer(s) and Site
- Coach, mentor, and train QE SME’s & other functional engineering teams as needed
- Support and improve the Quality Engineering certification program.
- Support the development and training of potential quality managers via technical training in LFQ program
- Assist and support Regional VPs, Global Quality Engineering Teams and Regional teams with data analytics.
- Support Sites when facing challenging projects to meet Jabil Sector and Customer requirements and expectations as it relates to Yield improvement and Scrap Reduction
- Support global and regional audits when required by global and local teams.
- Seek outside best practices and education to bring knowledge into global QE platforms as part of QE certification and LFQ Program.
- Ensure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree required, IE, ME, EE are preferred
- MS in Quality/Industrial Engineering or Data Sciences preferred
- Lean Silver Certificate or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- At least 15 years of working experience in Quality Engineering or related field
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.