For the team developing manufacturing solution we are looking for a senior Business Analyst to work into a high motivated and experienced team.
The role requires to conduct business analysis, perform assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives in Agile mode.
In agile scrum, he/she is responsible to create, independently or leading other business analyst, user stories including acceptance criteria for developers satisfying business needs.
- Work in continuous delivery and Agile mode, analyzing and delivering features iteratively.
- Analyze and evaluate business needs and elicit business requirements to recommend solution options.
- Work with the Product Owners and Program Managers on defining the project’s backlog.
- Formulate and define scope of system and objectives.
- Conduct gap analysis, analyze current and future state, assess risks.
- Conduct requirement elicitation workshops.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Analyze, specify and model requirements in a form of user stories, business process models, UI wireframes and other forms regarding project and stakeholders needs.
- Work with the Product Owner, other Team members on defining acceptance criteria sufficiently for testing.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date relevant project related artifacts and processes (Product Backlog Items including User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, Test Cases, Bugs, user training document, system manuals, etc.)
- Trace, prioritize, approve, verify and validate requirements.
- Assess, document, and manage requirements changes, improvements and enhancements.
- Lead and supervise others in business analysis activities.
- Work closely with SQAs to review and approve test cases and validate test results.
- Validate and verify the developed solution and test evidence.
- Work with the Product Owner to confirm the delivered solution is in fulfillment of the stated requirements.
- Participate as key team member during Agile development.
- Proactively Participate in processes improvement, sharing best practices and proactively suggesting improvement points.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 2 / 4 /8 years of experience in Business Analyst or similar role
- Minimum 1 / 2 years' work in an environment using Agile development methodology
- Good Understanding of software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate it to IT language
- Structured, process driven, pragmatic problem solver approach
- Good communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Fluent in English
Additional selection factors
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- ISTQB Foundation level Certificate
- Business Analyst Certificate (PMI-PBA, CBAP or equivalent)
- Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master Certificate
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Application development experience
Experience in manufacturing industries, in particular in development, support and training for manufacturing execution systems.
Experience in implementing Factory of the Future (Industry 4.0, Smatfactory....) concepts.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.