The purpose of the Procurement Coordinator will be to perform a wide variety of duties to provide assistance and support to the Procurement Department to fill stocking levels or sales / repair requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for assisting the procurement team in sending out RFQ’s and organizing the Quotes for procurement review
· Responsible for assisting the procurement team in responding to sales department requests for assistance in purchasing
· Responsible for entering and processing purchase orders for material for resale as well as expense repair purchase orders
· Responsible for assisting the procurement buyers when they are overloaded. Example: entering data into the computer (Virtual Inventory, Pricing, notes, etc.)
· Complete various procurement projects
· Collect information to support recommended actions when requested
· Adhere to policy and procedures for Quality
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to interpret data and exercise sound judgment in arriving at conclusions
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Customer service or equivalent industry experience
· Express ideas clearly and concisely
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be organized or have the ability to perform multi-task duties
· Ability to set priorities for assigned tasks
· Ability to interact and complete projects on time
· Strong computer skills; word, excel, e-mail, account management database (SAP preferred)
· Desire to learn
· Solutions oriented team player
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.