Supervises the day-to-day operations, involving the maintenance of the building/facility equipment and machinery including: HVAC, building lighting systems, machines, production lines, grounds-keeping, custodial, security and overall facility appearance. Maintains preventative maintenance programs for facility, ensuring that all safety guidelines are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervises the priorities and activities of the facility maintenance staff.
· Ensures that all members are properly trained in assigned functional areas.
· Occasionally performs routine and emergency mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and electrical maintenance. Troubleshoot, repair and prescribe required maintenance to assure optimum equipment operation with minimum downtime.
· Recommends and maintains Preventative Maintenance schedules and systems for all equipment, using reliability measurements to define root cause of failures.
· Manages the inventory of facilities and maintenance parts, tools and equipment.
· Arranges for and manages as appropriate third-party contractor support.
· Ensures proper storage/disposal of any waste materials.
· Ensures that a clean and safe work environment is continuously maintained.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Associate’s degree required.
· Five (5) years previous maintenance experience working in an automated manufacturing environment.
· Familiarity with safety regulations.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.