- 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET development.
- Advanced skills in C#, ASP.net, Angular, MVC, .Net Core, RESTFUL API, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, CSS, MSSQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experienced working in cloud environment AWS/Azure and familiar with DevOps process.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-in-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to attend mandatory job trainings.
- Upper-intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related fields.
- Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
- Develop/ maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
- Write programs that involve multiple, complex screens, interfaces, tables and outputs.
- Write complex, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
- Design and code basic screen functionality.
- Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
- Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
- Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
- Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
- Do application developments individually or as team member and fulfill the Functional requirements in high quality standards.
- Learn new programming technologies, methodologies aligned with the defined standards and baselines.
- Support and maintain existing solutions
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.