The Identity and Access Management Security Engineer will plan, organize and manage security related activities within their area of expertise. This position is perfect for an Identity Management Professional who would like to bring their years of experience to help build and support a world class Identity and Access Management program of a Fortune 200 Company in the Manufacturing Sector.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
. Work closely with IAM Architects to develop and improve Identity and Access Management Capabilities.
. Solid knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS and Azure AD.
. Experienced in implementing and managing various Identity and Access Management technologies such as CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint or Saviynt is helpful.
. Solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
. Experience integrating applications with Identity Management Providers
· Working knowledge of protocols to include but not limited to SAML2.0 and Oath.
· Define test procedures and document test plans to ensure new systems are functioning as designed.
· Responsible for management, setup and administration of assigned IAM platforms.
. Research, recommend, and implement changes to policies, processes, procedures, and standards to safeguard information and systems and to enhance Jabil’s Information security Program and reduce the overall risk to Jabil.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill this position, this could include formal or self-paced professional development.
· Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
. Advanced understanding of Operating systems and Microsoft Applications (i.e. – Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.). Understanding of how security impacts applications.
· Assist with Regulatory and customer audits as needed.
· Ensure that all documentation and training are developed to ensure a successful operational handoff to operations security team.
· Promote best practice in processes and standards to ensure proper governance of assigned solutions.
· Communicate user and IT awareness of Jabil’s Information Security Program: policies and procedures. This can include development of training for security operations teams.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems OR minimum 5 to 7 years' experience. Ability to work additional hours as needed. Ability to travel. (Some extensive travel may be required.)
Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written. Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
Individual will be required to use computer keyboards or other equipment for extended periods of time. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for reading and studying technical materials and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of the time. Specific physical abilities required by the job may include walking, reaching carrying and lifting up to 25 lbs., with some occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, with some time spent on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment ranges from low to moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.