Wet End Pulp Operator is responsible for assisting loading recipe to the pulping system and ensuring TPM pulping system is running properly to produce paper bottles. Wet End Pulp Operator is also responsible for working and communicating with the Dry End Operations to ensure the material loaded for the job being produced and providing feedback to the Wet End Lead and engineer. It is also this individual’s responsibility to work with other Operators and Engineers to ensure raw material is staged and prepared for the next batch to be produced. Below is a general job description. However, this job may include additional duties, as needed .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Complete job set-up tasks per operating instructions on the TPM pulping machine.
• Control TPM pulping machine using computer and manual controls while taking direction from the Lead and Engineer.
• Inspect and screen raw material to ensure consistent quality and remove defective material as needed.
• Conduct preventative maintenance on the shaker deck and screening system to ensure quality output.
• Monitor thermoformers to ensure material is flowing properly at the correct consistency and freeness
• Load the necessary raw material as directed by the Wet End Lead
• Perform in process inspections as needed and document results
• Monitor and control the pulp temperature as needed and document results
• Notify Wet-End Lead and Engineer of defective raw material, equipment, tools, or other conditions which hinder assembly process.
• Perform general clean-up tasks to keep work area clean and free of excess debris.
• Maintain personal work area and follow all required PPE and GMP policies
• Maintain proper chemical controls to ensure quality pulp is being produced
• Measure Freeness and consistency of the pulping system to ensure proper vacuum times
• Other tasks as required to maintain plant operations
High school diploma or equivalent required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have basic mathematical skills.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.