At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Champion of the Site Quality Management System and drive a strong health of the QMS through goverence on Site QMS procedures and processes. Lead and undertake audits across all areas of the Site. Provide training and mentoring for the Site and champion the Quality Management System. Work under general supervision of the Site Quality Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Employee and Team Development:
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Proactively contributes to the team and helps educate the site team on QMS
- Oversee the health of the Quality Management System for the Site
- Subject Matter expert on Jabil Quality Manual and Quality Procedures
- Champion the Site for the Jabil internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system (CAPA)
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors
- Host external Quality System audits
- Coordinate the review of Quality procedures associated with site continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain the Quality Standard Operating Procedure content and champion the sit document control system
- Gather, record and report on Quality Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Assist with training of quality awareness for the Site personnel
- Coordinate 3rd Party Calibration service for Plant needs
- Help mentor and train site personnel, implement for what defines product Quality requirements, best practice and training materials to support QMS health.
- Communicate efficiently throughout the shop floor and with the customer key contact
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Deep Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Experience with auditing to the ISO 9001:2015 standard, prefer trained as a Lead Auditor
- Working knowledge of business systems
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of measurement
- Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years experience in QSE role or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred certified ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.