This position serves as a techno functional point-of-contact responsible for requirement gathering, configuration, testing, maintaining integrity and accuracy across HRIS cloud applications. Also responsible for design, building of reports, documentation, and assist with auditing HR system processes/data, pro-actively plan mitigation and eliminate risks. This position supports HRIS upgrades/patches, legal changes, yearly business IT processes alignment, and other applicable changes.
The HRIS Analyst II will function as a human resources systems functional analyst. This position will have proven self leadership, analytical thinking, basic project management, and relationship building skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as the point of contact for HR system projects, acting as a liaison between users and provide training to end users as needed
· Lead system implementations, upgrades - periodic and planned, for HRIS supported applications
· Collaborate with business process owners in HR, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits etc. for continuous improvement and process alignment
· Participate in the development of HRIS vision, strategy, and roadmap, that includes an integrated HR application ecosystem
· Lead and advise business in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements, and implementing solutions
· Act as subject matter expert on technology solutions and business processes within HR lines of business
· Work directly with vendors on system issues, patches, upgrades, downtimes, etc. to provide excellent support and proactively communicate to users
· Act as the HRIS technical lead/architect to ensure that HRIS ecosystem and integrations conform to best practices
· Draft and maintain business requirements, business process flows, functional specifications, technical design, test scripts & configuration functional workbooks
· Manage projects and administration of one or more HRIS Modules
· Support and maintain system integrations/connectors between internal and external applications
· Analyze and configure changes and perform thorough quality assurance testing for systems enhancements and upgrades
· Testing; responsibilities include test scripts development and execution, testing resources coordination and test completion metrics compilation
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Excellent Knowledge of HRIS functions, business processes, configuration, reporting & documentation
· Builds and manages stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
· Experience in administration and maintenance of HRIS modules related to organization management, personnel administration, payroll, etc.
· Must have excellent knowledge on HRIS cloud based applications, its architecture, and support model
· Effectively uses a variety of elicitation techniques to accurately elicit out requirements; forms and asks probing questions
· Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
· Expert knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC), including proven experience in implementing HRIS software applications and Incident management software.
· HRIS domain expertise in at-least three areas of operations (Core, Benefits, Learning, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance and Goals, Compensation, Analytics, etc.)
· Good understanding on IT change management processes
· Strong analytic, problem solving, consultancy and communication skills
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
· Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
· System administration experience of SAP-HCM or Workday systems with accreditation in one or more modules
· Knowledgeable on interfaces connecting between SuccessFactors, SAP HCM & other external applications.
· Work experience utilizing analytics and online report designer
· Experience in HRIS master data management (Foundation objects, Employee data, Transactions, Workflow, Security etc.)
· Advanced experience with Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Excel
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience
· Good understanding on HR master data management w.r.t Organization Management and Personal Administration.
· A quick learner and flexibility to get cross trained among HR modules aligning to business needs.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.