The function of the Senior Business Analyst is to maintain the software development and automation project to accommodate purchasing functional customization and customer requirement. He/She is required to develop macro, Jabil application system , Power BI report to enable high level summary and trend review ; continue enhance system application in line with all Jabil processes or system upgrade . Must also be able to interface with the user to communicate the process development and improvement, train and guide user on new software program launch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop globally apps or system assessible by all Jabil plants.
· Maintain updated automation program per latest market technology.
· Provide summaries and analyses of special studies conducted and prepare recommendations for management to implement new automation project to improve the Business Unit’s financial position.
· Accumulate and analyze information both internally and from the customer.
· Coordinate with other departments in preparation of special analysis and reports.
· Complete ad hoc customization in short period basis is critical base on customer requirement. Capability to think independently and to work without a lot of supervision.
· Senior Business Analyst must be able to communicate with people on a variety of levels. Must be able to communicate with the workers on the floor, functional managers and engineers, and senior management within the Business Unit.
· Interface with customers. Must also be able to facilitate meetings with multi-functional teams to resolve issues and prepare justification to the customer.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science . equivalent external work experience or equivalent formal training in related duties. Travel may required base on project assignment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.