Performs semi-routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment without supervision. Can solve normal machine running problem. Can train junior level operators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment for corresponding difficulty of product for this skill level.
· Can set up machine for simple product better than the BOM requirement
· Can solve normal machine running problem.
· Can train junior level operator
· Coordinates with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets.
· Ensures board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed.
· Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis.
· Ensures processes and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
· Performs quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Can run machine with multi- tools ( at least four tools)
· Be familiar with machine, and fix simple problem
· Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications and training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.