To guide IQC inspectors to ensure the incoming materials are inspected in compliance with work instruction, specification or customer requirements. Complete FAI (first article inspection) for these materials / components required measurement and inspection under IQC capability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reading of drawings and special instruction interpretation for the inspection of First Article and incoming material.
· Utilize inspection equipment to determine material compliance to specifications.
· Complete the FAI under IQC capability and report the result to IQC supervisor.
· Strictly follow the instruction or specification to conduct FAI and material inspection.
· Assure that all tools, equipment and visual aids necessary for efficient and accurate completion of pertinent tasks are in proper working order and of the latest revision.
· To support IQC inspectors on verifying the suspectable incoming materials.
· Train IQC inspectors when new inspection method or new equipment introduced.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.