Responsible for the Supply Chain Design & Supporting Business Plans required to proactively manages multiple customers and Industries. This role also maintains all Functional Management Responsibilities over the corresponding Supply Chain Directors and Development Teams within their area of concentration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Staff, Develop and actively manage a team of highly trained Supply Cain professionals.
· Ensure employees are provided proper training, tools, and resources to execute their responsibilities
· Establish Clear & Measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual & team results
· Motivate & drive the team to achieve tangible metrics and organizational goals for the company
· Consistently pursue new avenues for Jabil to create differentiated capability within our Supply Chain offering across all disciplines.
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate the Strategic Direction for the Supply Chain within a given area of concentration
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate the Strategic Direction of Jabil and our Supply Chain Department
· Develop and Deploy Best Practices
· Manage Supply Chain Financials relentlessly within area of concentration
· Develop relationships that allow the ability to influence the Customer, Suppliers, and key stakeholders within Jabil.
· Ensure Advanced Planning & Inventory programs are in place which allow Jabil to optimize working Capital (B2B, Consignment, SMI, Sizing, Constraint Mgt, Hubbing, etc)
· Clearly and regularly communicate Customer needs, and collaborate with others Functional areas within Jabil to ensure alignment on common goals (BD, Operations, Commodity Management, Advanced Planning, Design, Finance, etc.).
· Develop and deploy an appropriate quoting process that allows Jabil every chance to win new business.
· Understand regulatory Compliance or Local Legislation that may impact the supply chain design for a particular Customer
· Solicit ongoing performance feedback from individuals within Jabil that can help to quantify performance trends
· Develop clear understanding of Sector P&L’s and cause and effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· MBA or Business Degree required.
· 10 years experience, in a relevant dynamic environment. Hi Tech and/or Contract Manufacturing Industry preferred.
· Additional certification such as ASQ, CQE, CQM, CQA, OR ISO Lead Auditor, as well as global experience is highly desirable.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.