Repair and maintain production tools, using the best solutions, included welding or replace new tool components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Using the best solutions to repair production tools, disassemble and assembly tools, included welding or replace new tool components.
· Maintenance tools, maintenance tools in details. According to the steps of maintenance tools, disassemble tool at first, clean components, check damage or not of all components, lubricate tool components, assembly, water testing.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Grasp the knowledge of the plastic and injection concept.
· Familiar with tool structure
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required
· Minimum 1 years related experience
· Or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.