Performs measurement, calibration and validation tasks to support Quality, Engineering and Production metrology requirements. Performs measurement, calibration and validation tasks to support Quality, Engineering and Production metrology requirements.
- Oversees instrument calibration system, performs measurement, GR&R and related calibration tasks.
- Inspects, measures and tests components per blueprint and Product Plan requirements or from engineering sketches, generates data summaries and reports.
- Monitors data using applicable software.
- Uses optical comparators, CMM, AVANT, caliper, micrometer, drop indicator, surface plate and other applicable measuring equipment.
- Works with Lead Metrologist, Metrology Technician, QE and Quality Manager to ensure effective development and implementation of the Product Plans.
- Supports QE in performing GR&R and updating data collection files.
- Writes measurement routines as necessary.
- Provides training as needed.
- Maintains report and blueprint files.
- Summarize measurement data into a report for shipments to customer
- Participates in process validation activities
- Works from written and verbal instructions
- Performs data entry tasks as required
- Provides coverage for In-process inspection and testing. Maintains retains for In-Process products
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed based on the requirements of the department.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.