As the central point of contact provide highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance throughout key IT initiatives. Facilitate and serve as a lead for the planning and execution of initiatives to enable Jabil to achieve objectives through the effective use of technology. Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manages stakeholders’ perceptions and expectations with all IT services and capabilities.
· Advocates for the business and external customers driving requirements conversations and requirements definition for presentment to IT solution architects.
· Advocates for and represents Jabil's IT capabilities, tailored solutions, and services delivered to the business
· Maintains a deep understanding of the businesses' and IT’s strategic vision
· Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes and system priorities.
· Fosters alignment of IT capability and service delivery with business objectives and strategic roadmap
· Map priority of IT projects and requests to the strategic roadmap
· Maintains oversight for all IT services and solutions provided to assigned business and external customers and driving for high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Ensures best quality outcomes and value resulting from the provided IT services and solutions.
· Facilitates analysis of technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of customer goals.
· Maintains awareness of changes to Jabil strategy, goals and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the need of the customer.
· Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and IT from initial requirements to final delivery.
· Recaps (monthly, quarterly, and annually, as needed) IT performance.
· Ensures stakeholder’s expectations are set and identifies and resolves disconnects through negotiation or governance mechanisms.
· Fosters a positive environment with IT services, Operations, Finance and BU teams
· Ensures IT ownership of implemented solution(s)
· Understands financial KPIs and impact of IT investment(s) on business results
· Strong Technical skills and/or Strategic Skills
· Strong Analytical skills and Quality Standards
· Commitment to Customer Service
· Proven success in Project Management of global related projects
· Ability to participate in projects to ensure global readiness
· Experience in ensuring processes/people are in place to support regional and global areas of responsibility
· Strong knowledge of Licensing and Contracts
· Strong knowledge of regional logistics operations and industry
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.