Remove and replace or reflow ball-grid array components (BGA’s), as production line repair.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Support manufacturing in the removal, replacement, and reflow of BGA components.
· Visually analyze x-ray to determine circuit shorts or insufficient solder.
· Ensure quality (work meets or exceed Jabil workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency through the use of the CIQ system.
· Fill out daily logs and other paperwork as required.
· Ensure assemblies are properly handled and marked.
· Complete repairs by following Jabil’s repair techniques.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent; or six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Repair Specialist certification required. Must be able to obtain all required job related certifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.