Ensuring rapid introduction of new formed parts through virtual tool development and support of internal and external areas by digitizing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the shape of the forming parts of forming tools by means of forming simulation / Digitization and evaluation in ProE / Excel
- Cooperation in the development of concepts for forming tools
- Digitizing parts from different Synthes works; if necessary including evaluation
- Collaboration in different projects by arrangement
- Trouble shoot for data anomalies, ability to learn software packages such as Excel and Mini-tab.
- Provide support to the Quality Supervisor and interface with Quality Engineers and manufacturing to promote process optimization/increased departmental efficiency.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management.Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Quality Supervisor
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.