At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Reporting into the Global Procurement organization, our you will join a team that supports the enablement of selected initiatives. These initiatives which focuses largely on the evaluation and deployment of new technology and processes to optimize existing procurement operation areas , as well as generate new revenue streams opportunities.
As the activities are entrepreneurial in nature, as our team members you may often assume different roles depending on the project or initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with project core team members to develop new processes or enhance existing processes with the intent to deliver efficient and cost-effective model.
- Forge successful relationships with multi-functional stakeholders to produce informed, effective, and efficient solutions with optimal user acceptance.
- Plan, document and work team members to deliver effective process that is sustainable, secure and scalable.
- Establish metrics for evaluating successful process implementation.
- Coordinate with users to address their concerns to ensure successful deployment.
- Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders including escalating issues to next level of management level.
- Develop and implement an effective dashboard or metric pack for executive review at appropriate aggregation level using the most appropriate tool.
- Track, drive and communicate all changes and enhancements.
- Demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to Jabil’s supply chain tools or processes.
- Support the integration of new employees with assistance in job descriptions, on boarding schedules etc
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform additional duties as assigned
- Advance PC skill with high proficiency in Microsoft office suite required
- Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must
- Ability to deal effectively with different functional personnel to drive results.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, summarize information and draw valid conclusions.
- A self starter with the ability to work intuitively and with minimal supervision
- Ability to define software requirement, write work instruction/procedure manuals and reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge and exposure in Lean Six Sigma will be beneficial.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
- We are looking forward to speaking with individuals who has exposure and involvement in deploying new projects / initiatives, working with multi-functional teams, managing ambiguous and dynamic situations.
- Candidates who has the appropriate combination of experience, education and/or training are encouraged to apply.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.