Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. You will be responsible for providing HR operational support to the workcell/business to enable the successfully delivery of business goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing an efficient and effective HR service delivery to the workcell.
- Support HR Manager with the rollout of the HR strategy and all HR programmes including succession management, resourcing, talent management, performance management, engagement, health and wellbeing.
- Provide support to employees on various HR related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for communication and implementing of HR programs to create an efficient and conflict free workplace.
- Improving, implementing and administering HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Recruitment/Selection – Tracks open positions. Sources candidate from both internal and external sources. Interviews and screens candidates for open positions.
- Conducts preliminary job analysis and creates/reviews job descriptions through a job evaluation process.
- Implementing programs to improve the employee experience of the workcell as a workplace.
- Provide HR advisory service on disciplinary, grievance and employee relations issues.
- Enhance employee experience through HR initiatives that drive sustainable engagement and well-being in the workplace by recommending strategies to motivate employees.
- Prepare HR KPI’s and facilitate ad hoc reporting requests from our HRIS, Workday.
- Support with activities as they arise including annual salary review, performance reviews, recognition awards etc.
- Assist employee onboarding and support L&D Specialist to organize training & development initiatives for the workcell.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Project Management – Participate in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BSc/BA in human resources or related field. May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist with a desire to continue to further develop your HR career.
- CIPD membership desirable but not essential.
- Broad understanding of Irish employment law.
- Experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices, processes and analytics in a regulated fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proactive knowledge sharing essential.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in and ability to communicate, business partner and facilitate multiple areas of the business at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email management systems, online chat and ability to learn in-house systems quickly
- Workday experience.
- Experience in electronic manufacturing environment.
- Experience in lean manufacturing activities.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.