Project Manager II will lead and support assigned projects, programs and initiatives of medium to high complexity applying project management expertise to support the company and group’s strategy. Manage assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes developing SOW, business proposals, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones, financials, and implementation plan. Provide management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and direct project team responsible for implementation of Jabil’s strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution
Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders; this includes escalate issues to the next level of management
· Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success.
· Drive the wider team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the project & organizational goals.
· Develops and owns project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables
· Provide regular project updates to project team, relevant departments, stakeholders, project champions and senior leadership as needed
· Establish and maintain communications with both customer personnel and senior management as needed
· Facilitate communication and education for all interested parties as deemed necessary
· Identify and prepare proposals that close gaps and mitigate risk.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer (internal or external) objectives.
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Ability to effectively present information to management and/or customer personnel.
· Ability to respond in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints.
· Define, develop and implement strategies contribute to the overall company and group strategic direction.
· Demonstrate high performance orientation, detail orientation, market knowledge and sound judgment
· Demonstrate ability to build and leverage partnerships, implement change and manage projects.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages in an integrated system such as SAP
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent required.
· Minimum of 3-5 years prior experience in project management in an applicable discipline
· Previous experience in electronic manufacturing services a plus
· PMP Certification preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.