NPI coordinator & Technology project lead
The NPI (New Product Introduction) and Technology Project Lead will lead low complexity projects and/or support higher complexity projects and initiatives. Responsible for managing assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes support the development of SOW, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones and implementation plan.
The successful Candidate will also coordinate and animate the New Product Introduction network from the DACH, managing programs and all the associated methodology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- New Product Introduction: Management of dashboard, animate the network, track progress, help solving customer communication issue, manage methods and train teams
- New Product Introduction: Management of program with the customer and with the sites involved
- Technology Project Lead: Drive innovation project or across site projects
- Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution. Recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Include risk management when needed.
- Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the Internal stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
- Accountable for leading the overall project success of low complexity projects and for more complex projects contributes to overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management
- Develops and owns project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables. Provide regular updates.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned, like communication works for example
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
- Ability to effectively present information to management and/or customer personnel
- Ability to respond in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints
- Ability to structure a team thinking and to rigorously track project team activities
- Demonstrate high performance orientation, detail orientation,
- Demonstrate ability to build and leverage partnerships, implement change and manage projects
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
- Understanding of external and internal customer
- Communication skills-set, ability to be creative in the animation and communication modern tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree - required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in project management
- PMP or Equivalent Certification preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training
- English mandatory, German, Italian and French will be a plus.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.