1. Perform part qual for ECO/Deviation.
2. Follow up and coordinate product quality Incident (Wrong Part, Wrong Orientation, Cosmetic defect &in etc.)
3. Ensure MFG initiated the QRQC/QRAP for all the Quality Issues and participate on the closure.
4. Verification QN physically at receiving area.
5. Perform product conformance audit by referring to live documents Agile/DOCCON. (BOM/PCAMAP/Assembly Drawing/VA)
6. Roving Technical Audit on Product Management.
7. Validate the effectiveness of the CA/PA of the 8D.
8. Prepare FAI Report for MCN and deviation
9. # QRQC initiated & status Report
10. MES configuration by Model for EC cut in
11. Deviation / NPI Qual run status
12. FITS hold and pack hold request status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.