Ensure quality success and risk mitigation through the implementation of global compliance change management. Develop, lead, and implement compliance projects to ensure improvement of QMS processes in accordance with global regulatory requirements. Work closely with Quality Operations, Quality Systems, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing to effectively manage regulatory compliance activities that impact the business. Manage and enhance relationships with other internal and customer regulatory compliance colleagues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates the efforts of the team to develop an integrated project plan with focus on achievement of project goals. Leads risk analyses activities with action plans to mitigate risks.
- Drives project/program tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule.
- Forecasts project budget and labor needs for current and future site needs.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood, and properly translated for execution.
- Aids in establishing teams to address the project goals and objectives for multiple and/or enterprise-level projects.
- Trains and mentors the global organization through direct involvement in projects and programs for new products, processes, and systems.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service. Implements quality planning and customer change management, making customer issues a priority.
- Coaches others through difficult decision-making situations.
- Drives knowledge and information exchange between Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are both shared and implemented throughout the Jabil organization.
- Collaborates with customer (internal and external) from requirements gathering through product acceptance stages.
- Aligns the program team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the project.
- Reviews project schedules with functional project managers and project coordinators.
- Provides guidance to project teams to successfully achieve project goals and corporate initiatives.
- Serves as interface with stakeholders and project sponsor(s).
- Devises creative solutions to critical customer and user needs.
- Regularly measures success rate of achieving project tasks and associated timelines.
- Reports project status, issues, and implemented solutions as well as evaluations and assessments of the results internally and to customers at defined sequences and distributions.
- Recognizes potential problem areas against the plan and suggests alternative solutions to the project team.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and manages the work within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Identifies best cost solutions to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (e.g., modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Designs and facilitates training related to implementation of initiatives.
- Drives relevant, concise, and effective communication through a variety of mediums.
- Ensures all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs preferred.
- Good and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred.
- Language experience required: English
- 4 to 6 years related experience required in quality or regulatory or compliance, including a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role required.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience within a regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Advanced quality planning and change management experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
- Travel requirements: Up to 20% for Domestic and/or International
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.