The Privacy Program Specialist / Manager is a member of the Global Ethics & Compliance Team, which is a part of the Jabil Corporate Legal Department .
The role will include travel within the EMEI region and at the Company Headquarters (Florida, USA).
This role supports the Associate General Counsel in the effective management of the company’s Privacy Compliance Framework and Jabil in maintaining high standards in data privacy, consistent with Jabil values and the expectations of data subjects.
This role will involve close interaction and regular contact with all functions of the organization globally which undertake or influence the processing of personal data including HR, IT, IT Security, Operations, Business, Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive enterprise-wide privacy program within Jabil
- Maintain comprehensive internal data protection policies and procedures, consistent with local legislative requirements and wider Jabil group strategy
- In relation to new legislation, regulatory guidance and/or compliance frameworks, undertake a gap analysis and oversee the implementation of applicable requirements across the business
- Manage the internal privacy portal
- ensure all relevant policies, guidance notes, templates and forms are readily accessible by all staff
- communicate any policy updates and relevant developments initiatives to staff to maintain awareness across the business
- External Privacy requests
- Monitor the privacy Inbox and organize first level answers
- Manage data subject rights requests
- Provide first level response to privacy-related complaints
- Data Privacy Audits
- Organize and support the EU Annual DPO audit
- Organize and support local Privacy audit initiatives
- Organize the audit remediation plan and follow-up actions
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Carry out Privacy Impact Assessments for high-risk projects and productions and work with Information Security to ensure appropriate due diligence of suppliers.
- Support the IT Compliance group with the identification of new DPIAs
- Identify any missing DPIAs and work with relevant team to fill the eventual gaps
- Manage the Data Processing (ROPAs) and Risk Registers
- Ensure a record is maintained of significant data processing across the business and different sites
- Identify and manage associated risks
- Support eventual privacy breach management activities
- Provide first level advice and guidance to employees and production teams across the business/regions in relation to data protection and privacy
- May perform other Privacy / Compliance duties and responsibilities as assigned:
- Compliance program
- Compliance training
- Compliance investigations
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job reports to Management. Direct manager job title(s) typically include: Associate General Counsel.
- Job will not be directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Hard skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally, holding a certification from IAPP in Data Privacy Management (CIPM) and/or CIPP (E)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in privacy risk management / privacy program management, preferably with a Global company and international exposure
- Proven ability to compile and analyze metrics and data and report in a straightforward and helpful manner
- IT skills:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills is required
- Soft Skills:
- Real interpersonal skills
- Passionnate, customer oriented, continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and sense of priorities
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Hungarian / Polish / German language required (depending on location)
- Fluency in English required: written and oral communication
- Another European language (Ukrainian, Polish, German) is appreciated
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.