Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling Plant Receiving, Stockroom and LVHM Kitting activities to ensure that the company goals and objectives can be met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assign daily work activities to subordinate base on priority need.
· Department budgeting and manpower planning and distribution. Ensure spend is within the budget.
· Develop and provide career path for subordinates.
· To instill discipline and teamwork amongst subordinates.
· Continues updating Stockroom procedure to meet the current business demand.
· Ensure 100% compliance of the ISO procedures.
· To identify areas for improvement and provide innovative ideas.
· Conduct staff counseling and appraisal.
· Feedback problems, concerns and recommendations to ICs and department manager.
· Lead stockroom team to comply all security and safety procedure.
· To ensure all stockroom key performance indicator are meeting the goals
· Escalate any liability issue to the management.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree.
· Plus 5 years relevant experience.
· Or equivalent warehouse management experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.