The Senior Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven services to customers.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, utilize a consultative approach, possess a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates, attracting highly qualified candidates, moving them through our talent acquisition process, resulting in hires of the highest caliber.
· Prepares candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, and partnering with business units to understand and meet business talent acquisition needs.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to Asia recruitment that will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
· Leverage online recruiting resources, including job boards, niche sites, and social networking sites to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
· Works closely with hiring managers and business leaders to determine the human capital needs of the departments and positions identified to ensure efficient and effective hiring.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be able to manage competing demands within a very fast-paced environment.
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required.
· Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
· Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, international and multi-location level.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
· Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent discipline preferred.
· Minimum of eight (8) years experience in full lifecycle recruiting with 3+ years executive/ senior leadership recruiting experience
· Candidates must be heavily networked and knowledgeable of leading search practices.
· Possess an expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.