The ICT Development Engineer is required to be able to perform low, medium and high complexity engineering work. The types of work performed by an ICT Development Engineer include development of test solution proposals, development of test solutions, and test production support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Development of test solution proposals:
- Typically receives project-level direction from the Test Project Manager
- Typically assigned to develop test specifications and test solutions of various levels of circuit board complexity
- Test solution development tasks are done according to budget and schedule commitments from the test solution quotes
- Test solution proposals typically include, but are not limited to:
- Preliminary test specification
- Hardware description
- Software description
- Documentation package description
- Specification of tester validation criteria
- Specification of support requirements of the proposed test solution
- Specification of required customer deliverables.
- The process of developing test solution proposals includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of on-line Development Request form and quote tracking tools and systems
- Adherence to RFQ responsiveness requirements
- Use of In-Circuit Test (ICT) quote/SOW templates.
Development of test solutions:
- Typically assigned to develop test solutions of various levels of circuit board complexity.
- Test solution development tasks must be done according to budget and schedule commitments submitted in test solution proposals
- The tasks comprising a test solution development may include, but are not limited to, Design For Test (DFT), design, assembly, debug, validation, deployment, and emergency support of electrical hardware, mechanical hardware, optical hardware, and software.
- ICT engineers develop test solutions for several test processes including, but not limited to:
- Flying probe
- Boundary scan
- The process of developing test solutions includes, but is not limited to, the use of tools and systems for:
- Test development (GenRad/Teradyne GR228x software, Agilent/Keysight 3070 software, FabMaster, Corelis etc…)
- Project tracking
- Documentation package templates (quotes, test plans, test specification, tester validation, etc…)
Test Crisis Support:
- Special support requests as needed.
- Participation in the effort to improve tools and systems.
- Learning to solve problems outside areas of past proficiency.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelors of Science degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from college or university preferred; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.