- Manage the chips, oil room, and tumbler sludge and completes routine non-skilled PM’s for the facility.
- Manage the inventory of fluids including submitting a requisition for ordering new fluids.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing oil room oil dispensing area, chip handling areas, and tumbler sludge area.
- Coordinate the disposal of the scrap metal, trash, tumbler sludge and used oils. Insure that all drums and containers are properly labeled and neatly arranged.
- Maintains Equipment Fluid Chart.
- Basic Plumbing skills a must . Knowledge of PVC,CPVC, Copper and Black Iron Pipe materials and tools associated with these types.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oil Storage Room and Scrap Metals Area
- Maintains a neat, organized and clean chemical storage and scrap metals area. Labels and maintains an inventory of chemicals and related supplies for the facility. Removes empty drums and replaces with a full drum when required.
- Properly drains and empty scrap metal chip hoppers as required. Calls and schedules in pick-ups on scrap metals in order to minimize the amount of hoppers and cardboard boxes on site. Loads the scrap metals on truck and sets up new boxes and drums.
- Ensures that the disposal of sludge roll-off container is timely and when needed.
- Performs non-skilled PM’s throughout the facility, such as; changing air filters, greasing machines, changing water filters, replacing mist collector filters, replacing florescent bulbs, and rebuilding pumps etc.
- Completes and turns in PM’s and records required information within allotted time.
Coolant/Oil Change outs
- Performs oil, coolant or other fluids clean outs when required and/or according to PM’s.
- Get parts from Lowes and other suppliers when required.
- Shoveling snow and related tasks.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as required.
PROFESSIONAL & EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Education and training normally associated with high school diploma.
- Must attend and receive a passing grade for a hazardous waste management training course provided by Jabil
- Must be able to operate a fork truck
- Basic plumbing skills and a valid driver’s license are required
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial setting is desirable
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.