Responsible for manufacturing six sides, slide core, slope of more complex tools components, included front cover, battery cover tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manufacturing six sides, slide core, slope of more complex tools components with jigs.
· Utilizes measuring instruments to check accuracy of work, in accordance with tooling figure of MPMS system. Ensures quality and efficiency of processing tooling parts.
· Assist other employees to do self-inspection.
· Maintain and maintenance tools, jigs and inspection equipments.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with the concept and knowledge of traditional machine.
· Operate One Axis Height Gage to self-inspection skillfully.
· Understand tool structure
· Understand tool structure and drawing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required
· Minimum 5 years related working experience
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.