Jabil EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) Ireland, Blanchardstown Dublin 15, are hiring a Material Handler I to join our expanding Materials Department to cover evening shift. This role will involve:
- Handling and maintaining the flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Actively supporting the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks.
- Accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary.
Key Responsibilities and End Results:
- Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
- Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
- Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
- Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
- Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
- Properly disposes scrap components.
- Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
- Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
- Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- Support coordination of MRB product materials in MRB location.
- Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP) and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
- Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills
- Leaving certificate or equivalent required.
- Computer literate with good level of excel knowledge.
- Minimum of Operator II level.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
- A good materials and manufacturing process knowledge
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.